Last modified: 7/28/15
gMed Inc. (“gMed”, “we” or “us”) understands that you care about the privacy of your information and our goal is to be clear about how we use your information. This policy explains gMed’s practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing information we may collect from you when you visit www.gmed.com (our “Website”).
This policy only applies to information we collect on our Website. It does not apply to information we collect through any other means, including any website operated by any third party or accessible through a link on our Website.
Information We Collect
We may collect information from you either directly when you fill in forms on our Website or automatically as you navigate our Website, including:
- Information by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, email address and phone number (“personal information”).
- Information about you that does not identify you individually, such as demographic information, IP address, usage details, preferences, and interests.
- Job title and work history.
You may decline cookies by selecting the appropriate setting on your browser. However, disabling cookies may prevent you from taking full advantage of our Website.
What We Do With the Information We Collect
We collect this information to understand your needs and provide you with better service and, in particular, for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- To improve our products and services.
- To send you promotional emails (using the email address you have provided) about new products, special offers or other information that we think you may find interesting.
- To contact you for market research purposes, by email, phone, fax, or mail.
- To customize our Website according to your interests.
Disclosure of Your Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of gMed’s assets. We may also disclose your personal information to our affiliates and for any purpose we disclose when you provide the information.
We will not otherwise disclose, sell or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
Links to Other Websites
We have implemented reasonable measures, including technical safeguards, designed to secure your personal information from unauthorized access, use, disclosure and alteration. Unfortunately, transmitting information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to and from our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on our Website.
Controlling Your Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your information in the following ways:
- Set your browser to refuse all or some browser cookies, or to alert you when cookies are being sent to your computer.
- If you have previously given us your permission to use or share your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com.
You may also send us an email or write us at 2125 North Commerce Parkway, Weston, FL 33326 to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have given us or to request details regarding our disclosure of your personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. A small fee may be payable for the requests.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page, so be sure to check this page periodically to ensure that you are content with any changes.