gMed’s New Approach to Improve GI Practice Profitability
It’s no secret. GI practices need to change how they do business. With gMed’s new, comprehensive Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) service, your GI practice can quickly and easily maximize profits by working with industry experts and maximizing revenue
collections. By doing so, your practice can increase reimbursement rates, comply with Meaningful Use regulations and connect the clinical and financial data of your patients. Best of all, shifting to gMed’s RCM service represents a minimal disruption to the overall cash flow of your practice and allows you to focus on your patients instead of on back office activities.
gMed’s comprehensive RCM service is designed to enable GI practices to increase collections and better manage cash flow.
- Receive payments faster by decreasing payer denials and rejections
- Obtain the highest and most accurate reimbursement possible
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 and 2 compliant
- Correct patient/visit/procedure information
- Accurate, GI Specific codes
- Utilize comprehensive technologies
- Insurance and driver’s license card scanning
- Coding engines
- Claim scrubbing
Reduce Start-up and Transition Time
Due to gMed’s extensive GI knowledge base and workflows embedded in the program, your practice can reduce start up time and improve cash flow.
- Manage one of the easiest platforms through a single user interface
- Operate from a cloud-based software system that runs on a web browser
- Save upfront investment funds because no additional hardware is needed
- Experience a shorter implementation process
- Enhanced coding logic for the office and the ambulatory surgery center
- Higher revenue recovery rates through gastroenterology expertise
- Access to best practices and gastroenterology benchmarks
- Leading Electronic Health Record and fully integrated Endoscopy Report Writer certified as a complete EHR for Meaningful Use Stage 2
- Comprehensive consulting services for Meaningful Use, ICD-10 and other value based initiatives designed for gastroenterology
With RCM, now you are able to make sound business decisions based on the combination of clinical and financial data. When integrated with services like gAdvisor and gInsights, RCM can help you analyze which payers are the most profitable for your practice. Plus you can compare your reimbursement performance to other GI peer groups.